Where to buy steroids 2021 Guide
Everything you need to know about buying online, and steps to get you there
We first made this blog years ago, and after we made it, (not to sound arrogant) but it went viral, and we had so many visitors to the site, we had to have special hosting to maintain how many visitors we received. People were most interested in where to buy steroids, however what we shared went way beyond that.
The posts on our blog became scattered, and unless you were looking hard, important info became buried in the blog.
In this guide we will take you step by step, giving you all the info you will need to understand how steroids are bought online, how to purchase, what to look for, testing your gear, using anabolics, and keeping up with blood-work to keep you safe and in the game.
Where to buy steroids Step 1
There are so many places to buy steroids online its mind boggling.
Some are ok, some are a complete scam.
What I have found over time is that some may be great one year, then become complete trash the next.
What I am sharing is what has worked for me over time, not just short-term.
Without fluff, this is the place I’ve used (and countless people I know use) for over 7 years to buy all my Anabolics, HCG, HGH, Viagra, Cialis, and much more.
HERE IS THE LINK BELOW
How to buy steroids online Step 2
- First things first, I highly recommend using a VPN to mask your IP address even if you are in a country that does allow steroids and the like.
Here is a page to check out what VPN we recommend.
- Add products you would like to purchase to your cart like you would any online store
(If you are new to the site you will need to create an account)
- Place your order in your account shopping cart, select shipping option, and confirm order
- At this point you can decide how you will send the money. You can use Bank Transfer, WU, BTC etc. (See payment options inside your account login area).
At this time I only use Bitcoin, and I highly recommend that option. It’s the easiest after you have set up a Bitcoin account.
To help you with setting up a Bitcoin account, using it to pay and receive money, see this post below
- After payment is sent you will receive a notification by email. First your account will show “payment in process” = vendor has received your payment and it is awaiting clearance
Then it will show “Paid” =vendor has received your payment and it is awaiting shipment
Then it will show “Shipped” OR “Partially Shipped” Vendor has shipped your items and you will receive your tracking number
If you have ordered from different labs your account may show “Partially Shipped” (see next step for info on Partially shipped orders)
- Tracking numbers may not show up in the system for a few days even though they have been sent out, be patient (orders can take up to 4 weeks but usually arrive sooner)
How the vendors handles orders Step 3
This has been a confusing issue for many buyers so let’s see how this works
First, these days, most of the steroids sold on a website under fill in the blank name are drop shipped products.
No longer are the days when a vendor goes in the back to fill an order and send it in the mail.
These are the steps that take place
- Your order is received by the vendor
- The vendor places the order with their approved vendor
- The approved vendor receives the order
- The approved vendor then ships the items to you the buyer
- The vendor receives tracking from the approved vendor
- The vendor then sends you the buyer the tracking number.
Here is a graphic that will explain it a little better
As shown, if you have purchased from multiple labs you will receive multiple packages, so be aware.
Tracking an order Step 4
First Step is be patient.
After the vendor marks your item as shipped it may take a few days for the tracking numbers to populate in the tracking sites they give you.
From the site we give you, you should receive 2 places to track from.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
One is https://www.usps.com
The other is https://www.17track.net
I find https://www.17track.net to be the best and most accurate.
Receiving mail Step 5
This can differ on where you are in the world. You need to know the laws in your country and how it applies to buying these types of products online.
All packages will require a signature
So decide if you want to personally sign, or have someone else sign for you
Things you may want to do:
- Use a PO box (this can be a mailing address that looks like a usual house address)
- Use a friend or families mail address
- Use your own mail address (this is up to you, I’ve done them all)
You don’t necessarily need to use your own name when buying, however if you are picking up from the post office this may be an issue because they require ID. They may not give you the package they (The Post Office) signed for.
I’ve found that mailing address PO boxes (some kind of mailing store mail box) aren’t as much of an issue as Post office PO Boxes are about checking your ID and only giving you mail addressed to you personally.
- Use a reshipping service
Sometimes this can be the best option and there are a ton of them out there, just do some research. What they will do is receive and sign for your mail, then send you the mail they received.
For instance let’s say you live on the west coast and you use a reshipping service on the east coast. Once they receive your mail and sign for it, they will then send you the mail they receive and send you a tracking number.
If you receive a letter from Customs-
If you receive a letter from customs (I have been buying from this vendor for 7 years and I have only had one letter)
They will tell you that you can claim your items in person (you will not) or they will be destroyed.
Just toss the letter and use a different name and address on your next order.
The vendor will require a scanned copy of the letter to give you credit and or reship to you.
If you are in a country that the vendor does not reship upon seizure, you will need to check that info before you buy. You will find that in your account section.
Testing your Gear Step 6
Most people skip this part and so did I in the beginning, however this is something I do religiously now.
You don’t need to check every single vial although you can. I spot test everything.
So if I buy 10 vials of Test Cyp, I’ll test 2 of the bunch randomly and see how they come back.
There are many test kits out there but I prefer RoidTest.
I have tested many products live on camera from the provider I recommend and you can see them here
What this does is 2 fold, you know what you are using is legit, and you know you aren’t using Deca when you think you are using Test, a massive difference in what the results will be.
Also this gives me peace of mind about the lab I have chosen
Stick with a Lab you like
Often times people like to jump around to different labs offered on steroid sites. I completely understand this as I myself did that a lot in the beginning. This can be very costly, this is why.
Because sites are drop shippers, they will offer different labs from different companies and they cannot quality control every single one. Once you find a lab you like and is working for you, stick with that lab or a few labs you really like and that work. Don’t keep looking around and possibly waste your money.
I have found that Alpha Pharma is great and has worked for years, however if they start to slip I’ll be switching to something else.
RED FLAGS on Steroid Sites
Here is a summery of the post
- DON’T EVER buy from a steroid site that offers Credit Card transactions. You will most definitely be ripped off. Understand this isn’t buying protein powder online, Everything is done by WU, Bitcoin, Litecoin etc
- Never give your personal information, other than a shipping address and name THAT’S IT
- They ask for shipping insurance AFTER you’ve placed the order. If you ever send payment to a vendor and they ask you for additional Insurance payment for sending the package, you can say goodbye to the money you just sent. Its gone. You just got scammed. ANY LEGIT PROVIDER WILL ONLY CHARGE YOU FOR THE PRODUCT AND SHIPPING THAT’S IT. Any other fees you pay will be normal service charges that you pay for sending money via Bitcoin, Western Union ETC
- Large Minimum order totals. Especially with a company I don’t know, If they are asking for a large sum of money to be spent before you can place an order, I don’t even bother. Any good provider understands that people will be skeptical and want to try the products be before they make a large financial commitment
- Don’t forget we have a list of well know scammers.
Known Scammers Listed here- https://www.secretsofbodybuilding.org/scammer-list/
If you know of scammers please submit on the contact page we will investigate and add to the list if it qualifies.
Beyond Buying Steroids Online and How to Maintain Your Health
Some of this may sound like common sense, however most steroid users, especially these days, ignore these basics to health monitoring.
- Simply monitor your blood pressure. Some of the most common symptoms of steroids use can be elevated blood pressure. This is easy to monitor without a doctor, and is easy to change your diet and exercise to correct. Cardio (not just weight training, proper food and water, contrary to popular belief, in most cases will improve, if not completely cure high blood pressure)
You can get a blood pressure cuff online for around 20 dollars US.
- Watch for changes in your skin. Massive acne, and welts on the skin can be a sign of hormonal abnormalities. Some acne is normal, so is some raised and irritated skin on the injection spot for a few days, however large lumps that become painful and massive breakouts on the face and body are not.
I spoke about what happened to me in this article
https://www.secretsofbodybuilding.org/2016/04/04/where-to-buy-steroids-online/ and believe me, you will see something is terribly wrong if that happens to you.
I have seen others with the same issue (Some who are well known as “steroid gurus”) and they say its rosacea, that is delusional, it is not. Yes rosacea can become active because of steroid use but I have used steroids for a very long time and I have only had a issue with bad gear. A dermo will call it rosacea because they don’t know what else to call it. It all boils down to bad steroid gear…. PERIOD.
- This is the most important. Have your blood work done. I know this is a hassle. However this is really a must, not just for steroid users but for everyone. Most people wont and don’t do this but even if you look healthy on the outside, you may have serious issues on the inside, and blood work is the best way to check this possible issue.
Check out my post on how I do my Blood Work HERE
Hopefully this helps you guys out there that are interested in buying online for the first time or just looking for a new provider.
I’m open to questions, if you like, please contact me HERE and I’ll do my best to get back to you. Sometimes the emails get buried so please be patient but if I do not get back to you in 4 days please resend the email, it may have been lost.
Don’t Forget To Stay Anonymous
RELIABLE LEGIT SOURCE FOR MK677 AND SARMS – USE PROMO CODE SOBDIS FOR DISCOUNT
CLICK LINK BELOW
AMAZING SOURCE FOR PROTEIN, CREATINE, BCAAS, AND & MORE
CLICK LINK BELOW