How to turn your crystallized vial back to usable fluid.
If you have already used the vial you don’t need to prep the vial.
If it is a new vial (capped) use a needle to pierce the stopper and remove the needle.
- Simply get yourself a pot.
- Fill the pot up with water that comes up to half way on your vial.
- Turn on heat to medium (do not let it boil).
- Let it heat for 5min.
- Swirl the vial for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Turn off heat on stove and let the vial sit in the water and let it cool down to room temperature.
- This may take 20 to 30 min.
- You can swirl the vial a few more times during this process.
- After cool down period remove your vial and inspect it.
- Place your vial in a towel to dry and let it sit.
- It should be useable at this point.