Buying with Bitcoin, Saving 20%, And how I got some of my cycle for FREE
Since I posted the where to buy steroids online article over 6 months ago, I had a ton of emails asking about Bitcoin. Since I’m a old guy and a creature of habit I always used the WU transactions. I have friends that have used Bitcoin and said they liked how it worked but we never talked much about it other than that.
Since I had so many questions about it I decided to learn more about it and do some test runs with it and I’m happy to share those results with you guys.
I’ve learned a ton about Bitcoin over the last 6 months and while I’m not an expert on the subject I now know more about it than I ever planned on knowing or cared about knowing for that matter.
While it’s a pain to set up and a slight learning curve its VERY worth it.
I now keep money in Bitcoin and Ill explain why.
HOW I GOT SOME OF MY CYCLE FOR FREE WITH BITCOIN
Yes that’s not a mistake.
When I did my research I found Coinbase to be one of the top ranked providers for Bitcoin or (BTC) transactions.
After learning how the transactions worked, I bought 1,500 USD of Bitcoin.
This is much like depositing 1,500 USD into a bank account.
Unlike US banks, your Bitcoin value will go up and down and your total will fluctuate.
After 1 week of my balance sitting in the account, my account had grown and my available money was up to 1,675.00
By the time I made my cycle purchase my account had grown almost $200 USD.
I used that money toward my cycle and not only did I get 20% OFF I was able to use that Approx $188 towards my purchase.
Pretty awesome! I can’t believe I waited to do this.
And yes I was one of those people that shrugged off Bitcoin when it first was released.
Now I have made 3 transactions with Bitcoin with approx. the same results EVERY TIME.
Same amount of money.
I am not saying this will happen for everyone, I AM NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR, it is a market that fluctuates like all markets do, however if you know much about investing, people are generally getting 30% return on their money if they give it to a money manager. AND THEY ARE HAPPY AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT.
Bitcoin has grown at 341.9% / 1YR at the time of this writing 6/2/17
THAT’S BIG! AND WHY I HAVE NOW PUT MONEY IN BITCOIN!!
Thanks for everyone that asked me over and over about it because I wouldn’t have done it otherwise.
NOW.. IVE ADDED A STEP BY STEP PROCESS BELOW SO YOU GUYS CAN SEE HOW PURCHASING THROUGH BITCOIN IS DONE.
STEP 1- Buying Products
- Create an account if you’re a new customer –HERE
- Add products to the cart.
- Go to check out
- Select shipping options then go to confirm order
- Select Bitcoin as the payment option
- Under Payment Instructions you will see an image that looks like this
- Copy the Bitcoin payment address
STEP 2- Sending Bitcoin- (Assuming you have already set up and bought your Bitcoin) If you need to set up a Coinbase account CLICK HERE FOR A VIDEO HOW TO (Video Coming Soon)
- Go to Send/Receive
- Add the amount of total to send
- Paste the receivers Bitcoin address (I also put the order number of my purchase in the notes section to avoid confusion)
- Send the Bitcoin and get a confirmation through your provider
STEP 3- Account updates in the source site
- Find your order on the source site HERE in your My Account profile, click on the View button and include the following:
- Full Name:
- Your Status will update to Paid/Processing
- After that when shipped, your status will then be updated to “New status: Shipped The approximate delivery time is 14-21 days.
- THE UPSIDES:
- My payment was marked as received right away instead of waiting to have the provider collect from WU. This made the whole process faster.
- I made money on the transaction and had a good amount of my total paid for by the profits from Bitcoin.
- I was able to get 20% OFF
- THE DOWNSIDES:
- It took me some time to set it up and become familiar with the system.
Tip#1 IF YOU ARE BUYING 2 DIFFERENT PHARM BRANDS YOUR SHIPPING MAY BE SPLIT UP AND THEY WILL BE COMING FROM 2 DIFFERENT PLACES IN THE WORLD SO THE SHIPPING MAY STATE “SEMI-SHIPPED”
”Tip#2 **I had a real issue using Internet Explorer with Coinbase. I switched to Google chrome and the issue went away**
SETTING UP BITCOIN: I’ll be adding some videos shortly stay tuned!!